Recent Posts

Saturday 9 March 2013

K SERRA: HOT NEW INDIE-POP RADIO HIT! WITH LYRICS!

























K Serra releases a brilliantly upbeat indie pop track titled Radio Waves. Wow, this song has left me speechless becomes it is just damn amazing. It's got all the elements of a pop hit, which includes gorgeous vocals, an original jamming beat, creative lyrics, and that dash of an indie-electro feel.

Radio Waves - K Serra (MUST HAVE)



Lyrics:

Where are you now?
How is your love?
Is she what you've been dreaming of?
Do you think of me like you worried you would?
Or did you forget like I said you could?

Even when I was ashamed, you made me feel safe
You lifted the veil but then you pulled away
Even when we were apart, you made me feel touched
I won’t forget, I won’t forget it

Like all the old songs from/on the radio waves
When we danced the night away - oooh
They’re playing em again and I swear I hear you say
"I’ll remember the days
When we were in love"

We sat by the fire, all night side by side
You played me your songs and i sang you mine
We drank a shot of whiskey, and then you kissed me
After we danced the waltz in the south

Even when I was ashamed, you made me feel safe
You lifted the veil, and then you pulled away
Maybe it became too real, you never did say
And I won’t forget - I won’t forget it

Like all the old songs on the radio waves
When they danced the night away -- oooh
They might have faded out but they won’t fade away
I’ll remember the days
When we were in love



0 comments:

Post a Comment