Recent Posts

Monday 28 January 2013

INDIE ALT/ROCK GROUP RELEASES A HOT CATCHY TRACK!


















PS: Does't the guy on the far right remind you of Johnny Depp?

Surfer Bloods latest track Weird Shape is a fantastic listen. If you're interested in indie/alternative/rock bands with that touch of pop influence in their music, then Surfer Blood is going to do wonders for your ears. My favorite part of this track would definitely be at 2.49 where the rhythm of the song changes up. The chorus for this song is unbelievably catchy, and the added screaming vocals strangely don't bother me. I'm usually not into this kind of music, but Surfer Blood have made me comprise my usual pop tastes for something a bit indie and edgy. I've got to say this group is pretty darn cool, and I'd like to hear more from them in the future months. Check their song out below:

Surfer Blood - Weird Shapes

0 comments:

Post a Comment